Lovely Twin Creeks Home – $392,000
- Designer perfect Twin Creeks home in the heart of Cedar Park’s most popular neighborhood.
- Bright open plan with gorgeous granite kitchen.
- Neutral walls, tile floors, and rich cabinetry are a perfect backdrop for your own furnishings and colors.
- Family room centers on stone fireplace, and opens to kitchen/breakfast for easy entertaining.
- Granite counters, tile floors, abundant cabinetry, stainless appliances.
- Appliances include refrigerator, gas cooktop, diswasher, wall oven and microwave.
- Spaces include Family room, private study, formal dining, gameroom, and tons of storage.
- Dishwasher (2016), Roof (2009), Interior Paint ((2016), Granite in Baths ((2016), Carpet (2016)
- Huge downstairs master has elegant bath with garden tub and separate shower.
- Step out to an expansive green backyard ready for fun and entertaining.
- Enjoy the Country Club and wonderful neighborhood park, just a short walk away.
- Great schools all within 5 minutes.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to own this pristine Twin Creeks home – in one of Cedar Park’s most desirable neighborhoods, with mature oaks and gently rolling hillsides surrounded by preserved greenbelts.
Family Room, Private Study, Gameroom, Wet Bar
Formal Dining, Breakfast Area, and Breakfast Bar
Laundry Room, Large storage closet upstairs
2.5 Car Garage, or 3 with small car
Electric – Pedernales Electric Co-op
Water, Sewer, Trash – City of Cedar Park
Twin Creeks HOA & Country Club
HOA – $33/mon
Country Club Homeowner membership – $114/mon
Call Raquel Hebben – 512-250-3953 – for tour of club, round of golf, and more information.
Twin Creeks Country Club is a premier private club with championship golf course. This is a great neighborhood amenity, with beautiful golf course vistas and spring fed creeks. Residents enjoy a homeowner membership in the Club that includes the Family Activities Center, fitness, and pool.
Twin Creeks Park – A beautiful central park, and well designed system of walking trails bring neighbors outdoors to jog and enjoy nature.
Spacious family room centers on stone fireplace and opens to kitchen and outdoors.
Private study with French Doors.Formal Dining with tile floors, abundant glass, and high ceilings.Gorgeous granite kitchen with tile floors, abundant cabinetry and work space.Large center island with breakfast bar creates a central focus for gathering and entertaining.
Sunny breakfast area.
Wet bar with sink is perfect for parties and entertaining.Spacious Master Bedroom.Elegant Master Bath with garden tub and separate shower.
Master double vanity.Comfortable gameroom with large storage closet.Bedroom #2.Bedroom #3.Bedroom #4.
Upstairs Hall Bath.Expansive backyard is perfect for playscape, garden, games, and outdoor dining.
Call us for a special viewing of this lovely Twin Creeks home, in one of Cedar Park’s most desirable neighborhoods.